David Julian Workshops Cancellation Policy
Cancellations are of course possible, and are calculated based on the parameters below.
I make my living as an artist and educator. I love my work, and enjoy sharing my knowledge to help others enjoy a creative life. It’s also a business requiring lots of hard work and time spent polishing every detail.
My workshops fees are calculated based on filled workshops, overhead and admin costs. As such, empty seats are essentially lost opportunities to cover costs and earn income.
I also like to give waitlisted students a good chance of attending if a student cancels.
If you are fully-enrolled and have to cancel, email me or text (2o6) 364-9o77 as soon as possible so I can offer you a refund or credit, and also offer your seat to another student.
For location workshops, see the workshop’s description for cancellation policies.
For Seattle workshops with a pre-paid enrollment, student cancellations are handled as follows:
- Cancellation at least two full weeks prior to workshop date
> Full refund (minus any unrecoverable Paypal, Credit Card or lodging fees).
- Cancellation at least one week prior to workshop
>Full credit and priority enrollment towards the next workshop of equal cost.*
- Cancellation less than one week prior to workshop
> 50% Credit towards next similar workshop.*
- Cancellations within 48 hrs do not qualify for credit or refund, as I have lost an opportunity to fill that seat with a waitlisted student. I may make allowances depending on the situation.
- As always, just get in touch and I’ll always do the best I can!
*Under some circumstances, or if a workshop is not filled within two days of start, I may be able to offer an override to the policies below.
Just fill in the blanks to subscribe for more travel stories and techniques in Photography, Lightroom and Photoshop.
I occasionally send out "The Viewfinder" e-newsletter, and provide free presets and workshop discounts.
I never over-post, share your info, and you can opt out at any time.