David Julian Workshops Cancellation Policy
I make my living as an artist and educator. I love my work, and enjoy sharing my knowledge to help others enjoy a creative life. It’s also a business requiring lots of hard work and time spent polishing every detail.
My workshops fees are calculated based on filled workshops, overhead and admin costs. So, empty seats are essentially lost opportunities to cover costs and earn income.
I also like to give waitlisted students a good chance of attending if a student cancels.
If you are fully-enrolled and have to cancel, email me or text (2o6) 364-9o77 as soon as possible so I can offer you a refund or credit, and also offer your seat to another student.
Under unusual circumstances, or if a workshop is not filled within two days of start, I may offer an override to the policies below. I do make exceptions on a case-by-case basis when situations arise.
For location workshops, see the workshop’s description for cancellation policies.
For Seattle workshops with a pre-paid enrollment, student cancellations are handled as follows:
- Cancellation at least two weeks prior to workshop date
> Full refund (minus any unrecoverable Paypal, Credit Card or lodging fees).
- Cancellation at least One week prior to workshop
>Full credit and priority enrollment towards the next workshop of equal cost.
- Cancellation less than one week prior to workshop
> 50% Credit towards next similar workshop.
- Cancellations within 48 hrs do not qualify for credit or refund, as I have lost an opportunity to fill that seat with a waitlisted student. I may make allowances depending on the situation.
- If I have to cancel a workshop due to unforeseen circumstances, I will offer a full refund or credit towards the next workshop or a reduced fee for focused individual learning at your option.